- Generally, follow SOP Fixed Assets, SOP Provision and Use of Work Tools, SOP Peremajaan Laptop.
- Monitor and make sure every asset (existing) and new stock (purchased) is updated regularly.
- Conduct stock fixed assets periodically (every 1 year).
- Protects assets, verifies, and ensures compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Coordinates with other departments or parties if needed related to the condition of lost assets / whereabouts are unknown.
- Monitors and reviews demand for goods related to stock (working tools) availability.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and prevention of asset damage.
- Takes precautionary measures to secure assets if the situation is in an emergency / dangerous situation.
- Liaise & monitoring Summary of Fixed Asset with GA Staff to determine when to raise purchase of goods.
Onboarding & Offboarding
- Monitor and follow SOP Employee Onboarding and Employee Offboarding.
- Coordinate with GA Admin for preparing new joiners’ laptop.
- Create mapping for monitoring every laptop allocation at Tomang.
- At lest 2-3 years with Facility & Asset Management
- Detail oriented
- Consistent and Focus
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Team working
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- Organisation, time management, prioritising and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- A good knowledge of IT packages.
Laporkan pekerjaan ini
Tambah ke favorit
Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk menambahkan pekerjaan ini ke favorit Anda. Klik "Lanjutkan" untuk masuk atau membuat akun baru. Anda kemudian akan dapat mengakses favorit Anda dari situs web kami atau dari aplikasi seluler neuvoo.Lanjutkan
Tidak, Terima kasih