Participate in the entire application life-cycle, focusing on coding and debugging, Write clean code to develop functional web applications, Troubleshoot and debug applications, Perform UI tests to optimize performance and Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic, Gather and address technical and design requirements. Provide training and support to internal teams, build reusable code and libraries for future use, liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features and Follow emerging technologies.
- Have good experience as Backend Developer (2 years minimum)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages, especially PHP Laravel
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Able to work on-site and full time in Yogyakarta, Indonesia*
*due to the new normal, some T&C apply
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
- Compensation: competitive salaries (Backend Engineer: 4m-10m IDR)
- Lifestyle: Company outings, flexible hours, casual but still professional
- Progression: Professional development, challenging yet exciting tasks and target, international experiences
- Welfare: Wellness programs, insurances, annual leave, sick leave, special leave, and menstrual leave