Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
This role is a key role within the Company sales team that combines the competencies of strategy consulting, process consulting, solutions consulting and sales execution.
You will provide thought leadership and work with C-level executives and their teams to define their supply chain strategy, process & solution transformation roadmap to operationalize he strategy, and provide a strong business case supported by compelling value proposition for deploying company’s solutions.
Leveraging your hands-on business experience, management consulting skills, industry knowledge, supply chain expertise, combined with solution familiarity and communications skills, to conduct discovery, develop a Company’s point of view, lead process & solution workshops and position Company solutions to strategic customers and prospects.
The Pre-Sales pursue strategic sales cycles requiring a solution that spans multiple Company’s products and are responsible for resource coordination across solution teams and resources from other organizations to support the sales cycles
1. Must have proficiency in end to end retails supply chain processes.
2. Deep domain knowledge of the end to end business processes in merchandising, category
management, consumer segmentation, syndicated data, plan-o-gram & macro space management, supplier collaboration and supply chain
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to create and deliver formal business presentations. Proven ability to engage on a peer-
to-peer level with C-level executives at Fortune 100 companies
4. Must have worked / consulted within the Retail industry for at least 4 years and consulted with several clients
5. Consultative and value based solution selling expertise
6. Ability to drive innovative transformation to deliver competitive advantage for the client
7. Strong management consulting skills
8. Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to establish good relationships with key contacts at prospect, customer and partner organizations
9. Strong leadership skills; ability to manage cross-functional team and work with senior management
10. Ability to benchmark customers for supply chain best practices, innovation and business results
11. Action oriented, Can do attitude with proven ability to support complex sales with large accounts with value focus
12. Extensive business experience as a senior level supply chain practitioner or management consultant with a prime consulting firm