Description Description Beschreibung 1. Take full responsibility of the shift in terms of management of staff, management of production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes.
2. Take full responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift in line with the companies quality systems, processes and procedures.
3. Manage, develop, and motivate direct reporting staff
4. Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance and general issues
5. Ensure good communication is given either verbally or written to all members of staff
6. Ensure that health and safety rules and regulation are adhered during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company Requirements Exigences Anforderung 1.
Bachelor degree majoring in Industrial, Electrical, and physic Engineering
2. Having min, 2 years experience in semi conductor company
3. Having Experience / hands on in MRP system (SAP and Oracle)
4. Posses Supervisory and leadership skill
5. Familiar with Lean principal, raw material, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution goods
6. Knows about Six sigma methodology and Lean Manufacturing