Your Responsibilities :
As Trade Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly to Head of Trade Marketing in GSK Consumer Healthcare.
You will be responsible to :
1. Develop the category through planning specific trade marketing strategies that aligned with Brand activation strategies for each channel to ensure the growth of the category and GSK brand
2. Coordinate between field sales and Brand activation marketing, to create the conceptualization planning and implementation of consumer promotions, trade activities, In store activation and visibility in store excellence in all channel.
3. To own and manage activity calendar, Prepare by product category activity calendar, in line with Marketing campaign, and ensure all supporting tools and budget available, tracked to meet business objective
4. Implement and leverage global tool kit to ensure excellence and dominant in store visibility for GSK brand that can drives sales off take
5. Be the voice of shopper, understand the shopper behavior in each chanel for the respective category, be on top of situation on market-
channel dynamics and competitor activities. Set-up and maintain an information base and regularly updates internal stakeholders.
6. Constantly & regularly monitor fundamental business process (product availability, visibility and execution of trade activities consumer promotion-
sampling / in store activation) at stores through field-check, and share visit-reports with KAMs and RSMs for immediate action and join regularly business reviews with Store’s management.
7. Analyze and evaluate Modern & Traditional Trade Channel trends and specific brand / category performance aiming for : growth in volume / value, Market share, distribution -
width / depth, Promotion and merchandising thrust, and ROI calculation
8. Provide specialist support to KAM / RSMs for Sales performance review, Development and review of trade promotions, Visibility planning, program & review, and Business development meetings, category selling stories
9. Spearhead trade research / experimentation and application (where appropriate) of new technology
10. Establish services for merchandising and display operations (internal and or external)
11. Work closely with sales department in translating marketing plans into sales budgets and ensure accurate forecasting.
12. Manage and monitor budget spends for Promotion budget ( P) and Gross to net ( G2N) budget for the respective category to be in line with business objective
Basic qualifications :
As a Trade Marketing Manager in GSK you have at least 3-5 years of experience in Trade Marketing or sales function in FMCG or OTC industry in Multinational company environment.
You have at least Bachelor Degree from any major, with min GPA of 3.00.
You will also have a deep understanding of the category or shopper which uses to take full advantage of the shopping environment.
You are also able to lead program (as a project leader) in promotional matters. You are having strong marketing concept on promotional, computer literacy, and Field operation skill such as permanent journey plan and selling skill.
Preferred qualifications : Why GSK? :
Why GSK? :
At GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better, live longer.
GSK is one of the world’s leading research based healthcare companies, with over 100,000 employees in 150 countries across our Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare business.
We are proud of the difference we make and in 2016, FORTUNE Magazine ranked GSK #1 on its list of companies that are changing the world.
The 'Change the World' list recognises companies that have made significant progress in sustainable, scalable approaches to addressing societal problems as part of their company strategy.
Put simply, our focus is on improving access and affordability of medicines, regardless of where people live or their ability to pay.
GSK Consumer Healthcare has a bold ambition to be the world’s best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare company. Inspired by a winning culture and a science-
led innovation approach, we have developed brands that are built around the needs of the millions of people who go online or walk into pharmacies, supermarkets and market stalls all over the world, every day and choose us first.
We have a heritage that goes back more than 160 years, producing some of the world’s best-loved healthcare brands including : Sensodyne, Panadol, Voltaren, Theraflu, Parodontax, Otrivin, Physiogel, Horlicks and Eno.
Important notice to Employment businesses / Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and / or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
All employment businesses / agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement / human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK.
The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business / agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business / agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK.
GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses / agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.