JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Working closely with Business Manager to develop and execute marketing & business plans to achieve division’s goals.
2. Analyze sales reports and provide feedback to distributor / s to achieve division’s goals. Build rapport & work closely with KOLs to achieve sales and marketing objectives
3. Ensure all Key Accounts are well covered by distributors to achieve sales & marketing objectives. Provide sales, marketing & product support to distributor reps.
4. Execute field activities such as product launches, road shows, product training and symposiums to create product awareness among health professionals and public.
Work closely with existing & potential KOLs & Key Accounts to expedite AVI product opportunity
5. Seek new business opportunities, collaborations or accounts to grow AVI business and market share. Proactively monitor, gather & report feedback on market trends and competitors activities.
6. Facilitate and coordinate instrument demos, evaluation, placement, complaint handlings and training for customers whenever the needs arise.
7. Provides product clinical support (support cases) and training services to customers to achieve high customer satisfaction
8. Demonstrate an understanding of the product application of the Quality Policy through daily activities.
9. Maintain sales base while closing new business in both new and existing accounts Ensure that all administrative tasks (i.
10. Develop and execute sales strategies; utilize available resources effectively
11. Ethics & Compliance Follow the Foreign Corrupt Practices act (FCPA) and adhere to the Company Code of Business Conduct